To remove the beep emitted by the appliance when the handset is placed on the hook, proceed as follows.
1. Press the key Enter, navigate to option Configurations and key Enter.
2. Go to item Sound Warning (beep) and key Enter.
3. Select the option Alarm Present, key Enter.
4. With Right and Left arrow keys you will be able to choose the level desired. To be without the beep, select Mute and press Enter.
5. Navigate with the arrow keys to option Programmable Keys and press the key ENTER.
6. Select between Configure Screen or Configure Key Range.The message Choose the Programmable Key or Choose the Start Programmable Key will be shown.
7. Press the programmable key you wish to configure.
8. Select one of the options described in the subsections below and, after the specific definitions of each case,press the key ENTER to confirm the adjustment. To cancel the adjustment, press the key EXIT (To cancel and return to the previous Menu) or the up or down arrow keys.
9. After the confirmation the temporary screen Programming Accepted will be shown.