The passive infrared sensor IVP 2000 CF was developed with 100% digital technology. It offers efficient detection with reduced risk of false triggering, coverage with 90° angle and scope of 12 m, protection against magnetic sabotage (relay in solid state), software with optimized algorithm (it avoids false triggering). Automatic temperature compensation and SMD technology compatible with most alarm centers existing ion the market.
- Digital detection with microprocessor technology
- 2 levels of sensitivity
- No need for articulating wall mounts
- Passive infrared with double element
- Stabilization and auto-testing in only 20 seconds
- Contact normally closed
- Motion detection activation
- Power supply: 9-18 VDC
- Low energy consumption (only 5 mA)
Check the availability of this product in your country.